Varrock Museum Mini-quest
– 1000 Slayer Experience
– 1000 Hunter Experience
– You can do this mini-quest at level 3 by speaking to Orlando Smith in the basement of the Varrock Museum. It’s a great way of boosting your slayer and hunter from 1-9 with near to no effort rs gold.
The Curse of Zaros Mini-quest
– Ghostly Robes
– This mini-quest is different for everyone and lets you get Ghostly Robes and Runescape gold; a set of robes that give a good magic attack bonus and can be picked up after death, making them very useful for PKing.
– 31 Prayer (for the hood, only if you have to visit the Monastery)
– Started The Restless Ghost for the Ghostspeak Amulet
– Started Desert Treasure for the Visibility Ring
– 2000 Coins
– 1406 Crafting
– This quest is a good kick-start to crafting and the experience reward is enough to level you from 1-11. Finishing this quest also rewards 2000 coins, which is quite a lot for a quest this short and easy.
Having done RoTM my Edge appears to be after the God Wars, destroyed – so what age is my Edgeville in?
If I had not done RoTM my Edge would appear fine and healthy – so what age is that Edge in?
Both versions of Edge got the message of the the death of Guthix with crying trees after TWW…if they are in different Ages, how does this work?
If a destroyed Edge (post RoTM) represents a different Age (after the God Wars) does this mean that a Gods can not enter Edge until something changes…as the edicts still stand? You need to buy runescape accounts to join God Wars., not just own millions of rs gold.
Could we see more story relating to this guy, even if indirectly involved? For the work he does, he’s very under-rated.
Also, I feel werewolves and other less-civilized races are lacking lore.
Now that the main continent appears to be complete, will we see another one any time soon?
If you are a beginner of Runescape, earning rs gold may be a tough task for you to level up your character. If you have a small amount of rs gold, you can try my method for more rs gold. It is suggested you have 3K gp or so in your runescape account.
Since you have some money, you can retrieve some flak. You can either choose to buy one or get one by yourself. Then you should turn the flak into a bow string. A bow string will cost 100-200 gp so you can earn a lot by repeating this action.
Then it is advised that you buy some rune weapons to kill lesser Demons. Make sure you have enough food on your way killing. If you are talented players, you can kill some of them within a few minutes. Lesser demons has great drops, like mith chains which can be sold for rs gold or be kept for further use.
If you want more rs gold, you can earn money from runes. The wilderness will be a good place to get runes. It is dangerous to step into wilderness as there are many players killing each other. Maybe you will become a target for those who waiting to kill players to level high Combat. High combat level can help them earn a decent amount of cash by runescape accounts selling. You should avoid random giants getting close to you. If you see some red dots, it shows there are some chaos runes there. Just pick it up. If you are not diligent, you can just stay to wait for its regeneration. Or you can walk around there to pick more for quick rs gold.
Though there are many websites that sell rs gold, it is not suggested you buy from them. It is really easy to make rs gold by yourselves. But you can buy rs account as it is consuming time and money to level runescape account.